YouTube is the biggest search engine after Google. 630,720,000 hours + the 188,697,600 hours from the previous years for a total of 819,417,600 hours of video added approximately in the 10 years YouTube has been live. The average length of a video is 10 minute.
It is a large platform for entertainment that’s the reason the popularity of YouTube is increasing day by day.
But the biggest problem with YouTube is that we can’t download the videos from YouTube to our storage. It has an option for offline streaming but still we can’t share the downloaded videos with others.
That’s the reason behind writing this article, so guys in this article I am going to share 2 methods from which you would be able to download YouTube videos by using your Android smartphone.
Below I have shared the methods you follow to download YouTube video.
Methods to Download YouTube Videos In Android Smartphone –
In this method, we are going to use an App called TubeMate. Because of the privacy issues, this App is not available in Google Playstore. This is the best App to download YouTube videos directly from your Android, because of its popularity there are many fake virus infected Tubemate in Google Play store. But don;t worry we have shared the official version of TubeMate below in the post.
Features of TubeMate –
- Supports all Android version.
- Gives us different quality for streaming or downloading.
- You can download the mp3 version of the video as well.
- Easy to use features.
- You can even access other video streaming sites like Vimeo, DailyMotion Etc.
And Much More
Steps To Use Download Videos Using TubeMate –
- First of all, Download & Install TubeMate App in your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
- Now open the App and search the video you want to download.
- After the video is loaded, a “Red download arrow” button will appear which is located at the bottom left the side, you have to click on that arrow.
- Then you have to choose the quality of the video in which you want to Download it, there are many varieties available, pick any of them and click on “Download” button.
- Afterward the downloading will start, and it will be saved in a folder called “Videos.”
- That’s it you are done. You have successfully downloaded the YouTube video on your Android device.
In this method, we are going to use a website called SaveFromNet. This site lets us download the videos and music from the sites like YouTube, SoundCloud, Dailymotion, etc. The key feature of this site is that we don’t have to download any additional App to access it features.
Just try it once, and you will agree that it is the best video downloader site on the internet.
Steps To Use Download Videos Using SaveFromNet –
- First of all, open the YouTube video you are willing to download in your web browser, I will recommend you to use Google Chrome or UC Browser.
- Now click on the video URL and add “ss” in front of YouTube and click on go or enter.
- Then you will get redirect to savefrom.net, and there will be an option for downloading that video.Afterward, choose the quality of the video and click on the “Green Download” button.
- Hurray, your downloading will start, and it will get saved in its respected folder.
- It was the easiest way to download YouTube video by using your Android smartphone.
Ending the Article –
Downloading a YouTube videos can become a dream come true, not having a fast Internet connectivity can’t stop you from watching your favorite videos. Download your videos and enjoy them whenever you want. Both of the methods mentioned can become the blessing in disguise.
Both the Applications are best for the purpose and one more thing I want to add that if you also like to tweak in the videos. You can download TubeMate. It has great features to choose from.
Hence, was the article to Download YouTube videos by using Android smartphone. I hope you liked the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.