5 Best Android Emulators for Windows PC and Mac [To Run Android Apps]
Working on an awesome operating system is too mainstream! Have you ever thought of making it more awesome?
Yes, we reveal you all the fantabulous secrets to make your Windows PC and MacBook a mind-blowing machine. Your recipe is quite simple, running Android apps on Windows PC and Mac OS, this is possible only by having the emulator installed.
But the catch here is, there are umpteen emulators in the market, which one to choose becomes a million-dollar question. But we make your life comfortable, we bring you the best 5 android emulators for Windows PC and MacBook to run Android apps seamlessly.
Let’s Check Out Advantages of Android Emulators for Windows
- Run Android Apps on a Windows PC, Mac Or Linux
- Select any Android version, past or present
- Multi-task between PC/iMac and Android apps
- Check out multiple apps or play multiple game accounts at the same time
Best Android Emulators for Windows and MAC OS to run Android Apps
The gripping aspect of Bluestacks is, it doesn’t require any virtual desktop app to install android apps, rather it uses Layer Cake technology that allows Android apps to install and run without any 3rd party software.
- Inbuilt search manager that allows installing any .apk in the local environment.
- Apps can be easily launched from the MacBook dashboard.
- Simultaneously users can play with Android applications and in-house applications.
- No need for configuring internet settings for Bluestacks, it borrows from the host machine.
- Synchronizing between Bluestacks apps on Mac and apps on the android phone is a cakewalk.
Ensure you download Bluestacks application from the official website of Bluestacks and install it like you do for any other application. Once the installation process is done, Bluestacks can be launched and Play store can be accessed to download android apps of your choice.
2. Droid 4X
This one is a gem when it comes to gaming emulators. If you are a gamer and you use MacOS, Droid 4X is a must for you. The best part of the emulator is the way it transforms your keyboard into a gaming controller.
The excellence it offers and the great UI it comes with is enough to titillate gamers while playing on a big screen. It runs fast, it loads fast, it is perfect for heavy gaming and comes at zero cost.
- Ability to run ARM applications
- Compatible with 99% of android apps
- The highlighting feature comes in the shape of multiple touches
3. Andy OS
Though Andy OS from Andyroid.net requires Virtual Box to be installed on a mac, yet it is a powerful android emulator or MacBook users.
Since it is an open source software, it allows the developers and users to have a free ride on fascinating apps and to run them on various devices. The seamless sync between desktop and mobile device deserves a standing ovation.
- A phone can be used as a joystick
- Android OS update is enabled
- No limit to storage space
- Synchronization between mobile device and pc is cool enough to surprise you.
- OpenGL hardware acceleration is enabled
Emulating 40 different types of Android devices is no more a farfetched thought, it is a cake walk with the help of GenyMotion. It does the trick for you by granting you access to all the versions of Android.
You can also make use of PC/MacBook webcam as Android emulators camera and the hidden secret is, it integrates with MacOS. If you are a developer, GenyMotion is your elixir for the variety of functionality It offers and the space it provides with unlimited features.
It is compatible with Eclipse, Android Studio, and SDK tools, thus making it the most intriguing and robust emulator.
- Supports multi-touch functionality
- Sensors like accelerometer and gyroscope are supported
- Unlimited screencasts that help to record videos stand out
- Allows the user to change the battery level of the emulator
If you have limited resources of hardware, no worries! GenyMotion emulator helps you to configure the amount of hardware that is used for running Android applications.
It directly supports networking through Ethernet and no additional configurations are required.
The striking feature of Manymo emulator – it directly works inside the browser. Which means you don’t have to install any application to run the emulator, your browser does the job for you.
On the other hand, it ceases you from playing games. Manymo emulator is designed for developers who want to test the developed android apps on a big screen whether they work as per the design or not.
All that you are expected to do is creating an account on the official website of Manymo to use the emulator.
The logic behind the success of Manymo has to be its agility in allowing the developers to make the website as test environment instead of using a highly configured machine that enables the developers to access their development environment from any part of the globe.
Now, these are the 5 best Android emulators for Windows to run Android applications, based on the requirement and available resources, choose the best android emulators that suit your work.