7 Best and Trusted Paypal Alternatives for Bloggers in 2019
I’ve been using PayPal from last 4 years and glad to say that I’m very happy with their service. If you are planning to sell anything or want to receive payment from your clients and suppose your clients don’t have Paypal account then what will you do? Don’t worry! I’ve written this article to solve this problem in which I’ve talked about 7 best Paypal Alternatives.
This article is also going to be very helpful for all the bloggers and affiliate marketers who are looking for Paypal Alternatives.
When I earned a commission from ShareASale in 2017 then at that time I noticed that there was not an option to receive money through PayPal.
Then I realized that I should find the best and trusted alternative of PayPal and I came to know about Payoneer and I’m using it to receive my ShareASale commissions.
7 Best PayPal Alternatives in 2019
I know that you may be thinking that Paypal is the best tool to send or receive payment then why people are searching for the PayPal alternative. Right?
It’s very simple. Because there are some issues with PayPal:
- It’s not available in all the countries
- Maybe not all of your clients want to use it.
- Paypal transaction charges are also high as compared to other services.
- Many Paypal accounts have been suspended for small issues. So, they have to search for their alternatives.
So, these are some reasons which lead people searching for Paypal alternatives.
That’s why I’ve prepared this list for you.
Stripe become the most popular payment gateway in very less time due to its amazing features.
If you want to accept payment for your online store then you should try Stripe. It’s a US based company and available in many countries.
But what to do if your country is not in the operation list of stripe?
In this case, you can use the Stripe Atlas program that let you incorporate a company in the US and open a bank account for you.
Features of Stripe:
- It’s FREE i.e. no setup fee or monthly/yearly fee.
- Accept payment for your online store
- It has integration with almost all web store, eCommerce store
- It provides the facility to accept one-time payment or recurring payment.
- It accepts payment from almost all debit and credit cards from 135+ countries.
- You can also accept payment using bitcoin
Video Tutorials on How to use Stripe:
If you are a blogger or Affiliate Marketer then Payoneer is the best Paypal alternative for you. With the help of Payoneer, you can easily receive payments from US and European countries.
It provides a Payoneer card for international payment and also a virtual US bank account to receive payments.
The best part is that Payoneer has a very low currency conversion rate. It means you can save your hard earned money.
Features of Payoneer
- You can use it to receive payment from ShareASale, Commission Junction, Click Bank and Amazon Affiliates
- Use Payoneer to easily get payment from Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing sites.
- Request Payment from your friend or client
- You can use it to purchase a Udemy course
Watch the below video to know more about it.
Transferwise the top choice for international money transfer.
If you are using this Transferwise then your clients can easily send you the money in your local currency and they will be charged for it.
It has a very low transaction fee and currency conversion charges. It means you can save your hard earned money.
Due to these features, It’s popularity is increasing day by day.
Instamojo is the best alternative of Paypal for Indian bloggers to send or receive payments.
With the help fo Instamojo, you can easily create your own store and sell anything like a physical product, digital products (Ebooks, Video course, etc.)
The best part is that Instamojo automatically transfers your hard earned money in your bank account within 3-4 days.
And The quality and features of Instamojo are improving every day.
Features of Instamojo:
- You can easily send or receive money using Instamojo using @username or email address.
- It’s Free to use.
- You can create a store and sell your physical and digital products.
- It automatically transfers money to your bank account.
2Checkout is also a good alternative of Paypal which can be used to collect payment on your online store.
If Stripe is not supported in your country then I would suggest you use 2Checkout.
Did you know that almost all popular eCommerce WordPress plugin has the option to integrate the 2Checkout Payment gateway?
It has lots of options to accepts payment like from Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Payoneer etc.
Apart from this, you can accept payment through Payoneer, EPF and Wire Transfer
And it’s charge is different depending upon your country
Skrill is also a good alternative of Paypal to send or receive money from skrill users. They also provide a prepaid MasterCard which works on millions of store worldwide.
And the best part is that the first transaction is totally free in Skrill. So, you can save your money in your first transaction.
Skrill also has an android and iPhone app. So, you can use it to make a transaction from your mobile easily.
Remitly is also a good substitute for Paypal to receive payments.
There are two main reasons for its popularity:
- Remitly has the option to send money without any fee but it takes some time (Approx 3-4 days). So, If you want to save money then this is the best feature for you.
- There are not any charges if you transfer over $1000
These two amazing features of Remitly differentiate it from Paypal, Payoneer and other tools to send or receive payments.
In this article, I’ve shared the 7 best Alternatives of PayPal for Bloggers and affiliate marketers.
BTW, I’m using the Payoneer to send & receive payments.
Which service are you using to send or receive your payments?
Please let me know via comment below.
You Might Also Like:-