10+ Best Free Automated Twitter Unfollow Tools 2020
This Post is all about Twitter unfollow tools to unfollow inactive, Spam, and non-follower profiles with one click.
The efficacy of Twitter lies in the way it is channelized, by that we mean following or subscribing to prolific content acts as a deciding factor.
Since millions of profiles are active on profile and you tend to follow some substantial number of profiles that you trust are essential and productive and over a period of time in the thirst to keep yourself abreast of what’s happening around, the number of profiles that you follow pile up leading to unwanted or futile tweets appearing on your wall and the content you actually looking for flushed down in the gutter.
- 1 Why unfollow on Twitter?
- 2 What is the best tool to unfollow non-followers on Twitter?
- 3 Best Free Twitter Unfollow Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
Why unfollow on Twitter?
- Twitter allows every user to follow up to 5,000 accounts in total. Once this amount is reached there will be limits in place, which are different for every account. This means you can’t follow more users until a certain amount of users follow you back.
The result: If you don’t unfollow non-followers on Twitter regularly you are limited in growing your Twitter account.
- Unfollow Twitter Followers who aren’t following back. It allows you to connect more active Twitter followers.
- Unfollowing people from different niches, Users who don’t engage. Accounts that are not the target audience that you need
- It will give you a chance to build a relationship with the people who have the same interest as you.
- No profile image
More often than not, cleaning up your Twitter profile is a decent option. Here comes the catch, easier said than done, cleaning up a huge pile of futile stuff on your profile is time-consuming and rather frustrating to do. And here comes our solution.
What is the best tool to unfollow non-followers on Twitter?
We bring you Twitter Unfollow Tools that make your life comfortable and easier. Our motive is to unfollow profiles that don’t follow you, make sense! For Me, I personally Use ManageFliter and Iunfollow twitter tools to manage my Twitter Profile.
Best Free Twitter Unfollow Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
CircleBoom is one of the best Twitter Unfollow tools and Account Management tool to track your Twitter followers and unfollowers.
Some of the best features of Circleboom are ‘Smart Search Feature’ and ‘Keyword & HashTag Search’ which helps in finding ‘Whom To Follow.’ You can also search Twitter profiles, bios, and tweets for the trends with your interest.
The tool helps you in knowing who’s not following you back, inactive, and accounts spammers in your Twitter account. You can find fake accounts, and unfollow them to get a clean feed on your Twitter timelines.
In addition to the many powerful tools offered through Circlebloom, the options are also there for creating custom lists on Twitter, which further improve the chances of finding the best accounts, friends, and followers on social media.
It is a handy Unfollow app to clean up your Twitter account. Proving free and affordable annual projects, Circleboom also has Twitter scheduling and analytics, making it a no-brainer choice. You can connect your RSS feed to your Twitter account.
If you compare with the others, Circleboom is the best with its affordable prices and handy features. And circle boom always has Free Tier helps the user to manage one profile with some limitations.
This one is a beast. It allows you to select accounts that you want to unfollow and discard them with just one click.”
– Please note, that it is not possible to unfollow in one click.
You are required to manually click one by one to unfollow any account. It also has features to detect fake accounts and chuck them off. Overall, it’s a handy tool to keep your microblogging platform clean and up to date.
We recommend you to try this tool out and you will fall in love with the tool in no time.
Highlights of ManageFliter
- Pro account that starts at $12 per month (increase the daily limit to up to 2,000 unfollows per day)
- Free Account – 20 unfollows per day
- Ability to Track of unfollowers, Spam and Inactive Profiles
- Go to the ManageFliter website.
- Click on the “Sign in with Twitter” button and sign in with your Twitter credentials.
- It will show the non-followers list by default.
- Click on Click on Unfollow button to unfollow.
#3. Tweepi Geeky Flush
The name tells you the complete story, Geeky flush simple flushes out futile accounts from your Twitter space and keeps your arena as clean as ever.
By following simple steps, you can unfollow one by one and the best part is its UI, visually appealing and hassle-free
Unique features of Tweepi:
- Unfollow who doesn’t follow you back.
- It can connect you to people who share similar interests.
- Allows you to unfollow who post boring updates.
One of the best-automated Twitter Unfollow Tools available to unfollow profiles on Twitter, crowd fire has come a long way from just unfollow with is scintillating features that allow users to sort profiles based on last followed to date.
This enables the users to wisely choose the profiles that have never followed you back and clean the profile. This is available as paid subscription too that has got no limits to follow/unfollow 25 as with the free version.
Unique features of Crowdfire:
- Discover relevant content based on your topics of interest
- Follow the right people, unfollow inactive accounts
- Schedule all your posts in advance
By any chance t, e profiles you follow are huge in number and you just want to get rid of it, try SocialOomph. It brings the profile to the ashes and you can start playing on the fresh wicket and make your twitter account more productive.
Unique features of Socialoomph:
- Automatic direct messaging feature.
- Auto Follow New Followers
- Schedule Your Tweets
- Schedule Your Tweets
If the ratio of your followers and the people you follow are not in proportion then try iunfollow to unfollow all the inactive twitter accounts.
Just enter the number of days that you set as criteria to determine and unfollow profiles that are inactive and iUnfollow do the trick for you. The best part of this Iunfollow is it is a freemium version.
Unique features of iunfollow:
- Unfollow those who don’t follow you back.
- Daily Unfollow limit (50 users) Free Account
- Paid Version – YEARLY- $9.99
After taking a few minutes to lacerate your twitter account, TwitCleaner generates a report of your profile.
Once granting permission you will be provided with a link that redirects you to a report that entails the list of followers who are futile in nature. Now choose the accounts that you want to unfollow and clear the list.
Unique features of TwitCleaner:
- Filtered follow back
- Spam Hunter
- Deleting the DM spam we all receive
Log in to SocialBro using your Twitter account, tap on the dashboard to see community option on the top bar. The tool provides you the list of users you follow and also displays who are not following you back.
Besides, it is equipped with many other features that help you to keep your account organic.
The perfect combination of smartness and rudeness, Tweetadder provides you umpteen filtering options that you can use to decide whom to follow and whom to be followed by. You can also unfollow accounts that have no display pictures.
The interesting feature of this tool is, it gives you .csv file that has got a list of users that you follow and who follow you. The task of unfollowing is made simpler in a friend or follow tool. It’s plain and easy to navigate.
The last one on the block does follow is magic. Does follow merely gives you the information about individuals following individuals who have got nothing to do with unfollowing however also the information it gives speaks volumes of your profile. It seems small but it’s complicated in character. It assesses in a primary approach to sorting out who is following who.
Now that you have 10 best automated Twitter Unfollow Tools to unfollow profiles on Twitter, we hope you utilize the Twitter Unfollow Tools to filter the content that appears on your wall. And it’s not a bad idea to keep a tap on what you are viewing it!
You May Also Like:-
- Feel Uninspired? 9 Social Media Content Ideas You Should Try
- How to Create a Winning Social Media Marketing Strategy