How to Return Purchased Items on Amazon
Amazon is one of the biggest Online Shopping sites worldwide, and there is no doubt in it. The company generated $141.92 billion in product sales in 2018.
And almost all of us have purchased something from this giant online store.
At one side buying products from Amazon is quite fun. But there are times when you simply want to return your product because of various reasons. So the question is How to Return Purchased Items on Amazon?
Well in case if you have the same question in your mind. ThenI am here to help you out. In this article, we will be talking about the complete steps that you have to follow to return a purchased item on Amazon.
So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
Product Return Policy
Before you go ahead and processed with the return. You have to make sure that you are applying for the return.
Amazon has a lot of return policies which make it quite hard for us to return anything. Hence, at first, it would be a nice idea to have a look at the return policy. So here we go:
- You can only return a product if it is physically damaged. Or it has some missing parts, defective product or the product is completely different from what you have seen on the website.
- If you want to return a smartphone, tablet, Laptop, Television or other home appliance. Then Amazon will send a technician at your place. And if the technician finds issues with the product. Then you can process with the refund.
- Make sure the product you are trying to return was not labeled as non-retunable. There are quite a lot of products are these in the apparel and electronics section which are labeled as the “non-returnable”. And if this is the same case with you cannot return the item.
- You have to request for return within the 10 days of purchase. Else Amazon will not be able to proceed with your request.
So these are some of the top return policies that Amazon has. Now the question is How to Return Purchased Items on Amazon? Well here is the answer to that question:
How to Return Product on Amazon (Step by Step Guide)
- First of all, you have to go to Amazon’s order page.
- After that, you will find all the products that you have purchased. Also besides all the products you will find “Return or Replace” button. So you have to click on that.
- After that again you have to select the order and click on the continue button. Along with that you also have to select a reason for Why are you returning this. Plus, you have to give a comment on why you are returning the product.
- Next, you have to decide where you would like to receive your refund. You can either get the money to your bank account. Or you can simply take it in your Amazon pay balance.
- After that, you have to select a pickup date. As well as a pickup location.
- Once everything is done, simply go ahead and hit the continue button and your return will be scheduled.
Now the question is when you will get your refund? Well once Amazon seller receives the package again. Amazon will issue your refund, and it will get credited in your bank account or as Amazon pay balance.
Let’s have a look this Infographic, what happens when you return any product/item on Amazon
Courtesy of QuickLotz
Overall, returning an item on Amazon is not a huge deal. It is as easy as making a few clicks here and there. However, while returning the product make sure you are sending all the contents that came with the product. Else Amazon may not precede your refund. As well, make sure to package the product in a nice way. So the product will stay safe and reach the seller in good condition.
Anyway, that was all for your How to Return Product on Amazon question. Now go ahead and try returning your product and see if you are able to do so or not. Also, for any questions do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.