The internet is a digital jungle, and there are lots of risks are prevalent in the digital world which can threaten the users. The users can face a lot of risks including threats from the virus, exposed IP addresses, and many more. Therefore, VPN (Virtual Private Network) can make your digital experience safe and secure.
What Are The Best VPN Apps For Android?
There are a lot of VPNs on the market that offer quality features that can make your job seamless and easy. Therefore, here are some of the apps which run great in the Android operating system.
#1 – ExpressVPN:
The product is made especially for the android application. It provides excellent speeds. However, the price of this VPN is a bit high but you will not get this much quality services from other VPN apps.
Let’s look at the technical features. The app provides 148 server locations, and the total number of servers is 2000. The maximum devices the server can provide are three.
Top Features of ExpressVPN
- Blazing-fast VPN speeds
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 148 VPN locations… and counting!
- Works with Netflix, Hulu, and other streaming services
- 24/7 live chat support
- Starting Price – $6.67
This popular Android VPN app is popular for providing superfast services. Therefore, you can opt for this application.
Many users have stated that the apps come with a no-logging policy and also it provides excellent performances. However, the application does not offer free trial services.
Coming to the technical features, the application provides more than sixty server locations, and more than one thousand users are getting help from this server. Nonetheless, it is a single device support VPN application.
Best Features of IPVanish VPN
- Very Reliable
- Anonymous signup and payment
- Strong encryption
- Excellent performance
- Unblocks Netflix
The NordVPN is considered as one of the safest and the most secure Android VPN which provides double data encryption.
In addition to that, it offers excellent performances. The reason behind the popularity of the VPN server is that it can support a maximum of six people and it comes up with 62 server locations.
Top Features of NordVPN
- Access to Geo-Restricted Content
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Dedicated IP
- Free P2P Networks
- No-logs Policy
The features of the VPN Server
There are many features present which you need to keep in mind before purchasing the VPN server:
- Plentiful Server Location: The VPN helps the users to hide their IP address with the help of data encryption. Therefore, users can access various sites without revealing the original IP address.
- Integrated Kill switch: You need to keep in mind that the no VPN server is 100% safe and secure for browsing the internet. There is a tendency to leak your sensitive information and can expose your IP address. The integrated VPN kill switch can help you to secure your data protection.
- Anonymous DNA server: DNS (Domain Name System) helps the users to provide the ultimate global privacy. Therefore, you need to check whether your application supports the DNS server or not.
The Things to Consider Before Purchasing The VPS Apps
There are various things you need to consider before buying the VPN apps. They are:
- Location: The web hosting location matters a lot. Therefore, you need to check your VPS location can trace the location of your traffic or not.
- Reliability: One of the important things to scrutinize before purchasing the VPN is that whether the server is built with a reliable element or not. As the VPN is pretty expensive, therefore, you need to check the reliability.
On a final note, you need to examine the flexibility and the value of the VPN Apps. In addition to that, you need to review the router support and the no-log policy too. On that basis, you need to create a budget before purchasing the VPN Apps.
You Might Also Like:-