SNAP 2019 Exam dates | The gateway for Symbiosis
SNAP 2018 is the exam conducted by the reputed Symbiosis University for admissions in their MBA programs. It is a doorway for pursuing MBA programs at Symbiosis University and its affiliated institutes. It has some of the newest MBA courses such as MBA in Content Management, MBA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship and MBA in Telecom Management.
Snap exam is conducted in the month of December through a traditional written mode of examination. Alike other MBA entrance exams, this exam also comprises four sections. They are Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, General Awareness and Verbal Ability.
The students qualifying this exam has to go through further exams i.e. Personal Interview and Written Ability Test rounds. Through this page, we will keep you informed of the genuine information related to SNAP 2019 Application form, Exam dates, Pattern, Results, and cutoff.
Important dates SNAP 2019
Here are some of the important dates for SNAP 2019 events. However, most of the dates are not yet officially declared. Hence, you are also advised to keep yourself updated from the official website.
|Commencement of Registration Process||August 28, 2019|
|End of Registration Process||November 26, 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||November 26, 2019|
|Download of the Admit Card||December 1, 2019 onwards|
|SNAP Exam Date 2019||December 16, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||January 10, 2019|
The following is the eligibility criteria that are required to be fulfilled by a candidate for applying successfully in SNAP 2018.Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants are required to own a graduation degree from a recognized university or institution along with academic graduation marks of minimum 50% marks for general candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidate.
- Those applicants who are waiting for the results of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to categories such as Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Foreign National (FN), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply.
- In case, if the applicant has a similar qualifying degree from a foreign university then he also must have an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
Applicants had to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000 + 18% GST.
The payment can be done via the following ways.
- Demand draft
- Cash payment
- Online payment (Card payment, Net Banking)
After the result declaration, different affiliated institutions will announce their cut off marks. Only those candidates will be eligible for further SNAP admission process, who scores above the cutoff the score.
Irrespective of the SNAP main cut-off, each institute will have its own cut-off marks. There are 3 stages of the selection procedure.
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Writing ability test (WAT)
Candidates have to appear in each one of them for qualifying successfully. The final merit list will be prepared by candidate performance in all rounds.
There are lots of reputed institutes affiliated to the Symbiosis University, and SNAP exams will pave your way for admissions in them. It is not an easy nut to crack, and you must prepare hard to get yourself selected.