Top 10 Best Free Mobile Recharge Apps & Sites in India
In this article, we will discuss the Top 10 Online Mobile Recharge Apps & Sites for Instant Online Mobile Recharge. You can recharge your mobile or any other devices on these mobile recharge site websites.
These websites also provide some good cash backs, and so you can earn few bucks as well as a part of post saving.
- 1 10 Best Free Mobile Recharge Apps & Sites in India
- 1.1 #1 Paytm – Mobile Recharge, DTH, Bill Payment, Money Transfer
- 1.2 #2 FreeCharge – Recharges, Bill Payments, UPI
- 1.3 #3 MobiKwik
- 1.4 #4 PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer
- 1.5 #5 Haptik
- 1.6 #6 Amazon Pay
- 1.7 #7 Google Pay (Tez)
- 1.8 #8 PayZapp
- 1.9 #9 RechargeItNow
- 1.10 #10 True Balance
- 1.11 Conslusion
10 Best Free Mobile Recharge Apps & Sites in India
#1 Paytm – Mobile Recharge, DTH, Bill Payment, Money Transfer
Paytm is not just the online mobile recharge app but a complete e-commerce and is one of the best mobile wallets in India.
Although they emerged earlier as an online mobile recharge website since then Paytm has seen multiple transformations and is currently one of the leading apps for online recharges.
Here are some of the features of the Paytm portal-
- Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment (Aircel, Airtel,BSNL,IDEA,Matrix Postpaid,Tata Docomo,Tata Indicom,Vodafone,Telenor.Jio, MTNL)
- Water, Gas & Electricity Bill Payment
- Data card bill payment
- Landline bill payment
- DTH bill payment
- School/College fees
- Loan EMI etc.
- LIC Insurance Premium Payment
- Money Transfer
- Metro Card Recharge
- Online Shopping
You can search for Paytm coupons to get cash backs on the transactions done on Paytm.
#2 FreeCharge – Recharges, Bill Payments, UPI
Another top recharge site is Freecharge where you can do online recharges and save some bucks. It was sold to Snapdeal and now working under the leadership of Snapdeal. They have launched a mobile wallet as well.
Here are some of the features of Freecharge-
- Online prepaid mobile recharge
- DTH bill payment
- Datacard bill payment
- Postpaid mobile bill payment
- UPI Payments
- Metro Card Recharges
- Google Play Recharges
- Cashback and Discounts
- Mutual Funds
Again you can search for Freecharge Coupons to find the best deals and discounts for the same.
MobiKwik is also an online mobile recharge website with a payment wallet. They have seen over 200% of growth after the demonetization.
You can do recharge, make payment and pay bills using the platform. Started in 2014, they are growing amazingly.
Here are some of the features of MobiKwik-
- Mobile and online payments
- Phone and DTH recharge
- Money transfers
- Shopping payment
- Book instant bus tickets across India.
- Book Ola Cab Rides
Search for MobiKwik coupons to get the deals and discounts on the transactions.
#4 PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer
A mobile recharge site with the goal that people don’t need to carry either cash or cards. PhonePe is easy as well as safe. It is supported in Android as well as iOS devices.
Founded just 3 years ago, in 2015, the payment process is based on Unified Payments Interface. In 2016, it has been acquired by Flipkart.
Here are some of the features of PhonePe:
- All-in-one digital wallet- used anywhere for all transactions
- Dynamic in nature, allows users to use any source for funding
- Secure for daily used
- Multilingual interface
- Split bills with your friends and settle them right away.
- Shop on Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, and other online shopping websites.
So, if you want to use PhonePe do search for the coupons so you can avail interesting deals and discounts.
Among the Free mobile recharge apps, Haptik is a kind of chatbot platform which helps users to do a multitude of things among which one is recharge mobiles. Haptik app supports Android and iOS Devices.
It started in 2013, since then it has been in partnership with Uber, Coca-Cola, Zomato, Goibibo, Flipkart, etc. It even has been awarded by Amazon for creating the Best Customer experience.
Here are some of the features of Haptik:
- Combines AI (Artificial Intelligence) and human assistance
- One stop app for all tasks
- Personal assistant to interact with
- Downloaded by 5 million people
You can avail Haptik coupons and offers from Coupondunia.com, do search and get amazing discounts.
#6 Amazon Pay
One of the oldest mobile recharge app, launched in 2007. An online payment service, owned by Amazon. Users can enjoy hassle-free recharge by using this amazing site.
Here are some of the features of Amazon Pay:
- Very easy to use
- Can be used by merchants and buyers.
- Payments can be done automatically
- Effective fraud Protection
The advantage of using this is, it has evolved over a long period of time. Hence it has imbibed a multitude of features besides improvising upon the drawbacks.
The amazon website offers amazing accounts and discounts, so if you want to grab those do visit the website and search for amazing offers.
#7 Google Pay (Tez)
Google Pay (Tez) developed by Google App, This app not only lets you do Online mobile recharges, but it also allows utility bill payments such as for electricity bills, data card, Band Transfer, DTH, landline bills, gas bills, and life insurance policy payments. Even this app has an inbuilt digital wallet function for faster checkouts. No wonder this app has been downloaded for over a million times
Here are some of the features of Google Pay (Tez):
- Payment can be done through many platforms.
- Easy to use, interactive interface
- Users can earn credits while doing transactions
- You will get Scratch cards on every transaction.
- Pay online with Google Pay
- Transfer money to anyone nearby
Among its contemporaries, this mobile recharge site is owned by a bank, HDFC bank. It is a complete payment solution. With a free membership and access to view, all transactions PayZapp has lots to offer.
It offers 3 simple ways to make payment – Scanning with Bharat QR code and pay, pay or send money and online payments.
Here are some of the features of PayZapp:
- Convenient to Use
- Secure payment
- All-in-one interface
- Connects all major providers and service providers.
If you are interested in availing PayZapp to recharge your mobiles, make sure you visit their website to avail some exciting offers and discounts.
Winner of “Innovative 100 award”, 2014 by Inc. Magazine. It is one of the largest mobile recharge sites in terms of its functionality.
It is available in Android and iOS, it has been among the frontrunner of mobile recharge sites for a long time. Its unique feature is it has a RINcash wallet, there discounts offers can be availed without any difficulty. It’s only rewarding wallet and no user fee is required i.e users cannot add money.
Here are some of the features of RechargeItNow:
- 100% safe
- Easy User Interface
- Can earn easy reward points by reward points
- Majority of the service providers are included
The website is offering some cool discounts on their mobile recharge site, so to grab on those amazing offers, visit their official website.
#10 True Balance
Another highly used site with 10+ lakh downloads and increasing day by day. It is available for Android users only.
What is Truebalance?
True Balance is an application for Android users helping track and control prepaid mobile account!
30 Millions+ Of People Rely On True Balance. It’s the easiest and most effective tool to manage your mobile balance in India
Here are some of the features of True Balance
- Hassle-free payment
- Balance Check & Balance Alert
- Has got a high user rating
- Gas & Electricity Bill Payment
- Postpaid Bill Payments and Prepaid Recharges
- Recharge Membership Program (New)
- Promo Codes and Cashback on every transaction.
Apart from these, there are many other mobile recharge apps as well which you can use to recharge your mobile phone or pay bills like-
- Airtel Money
- BHIM and much more
The thing is you should stick to it and try to search for coupons before completing your recharge.
Will love to know which Free Mobile Recharge apps you are using to do online recharge?