Are you looking for the Convert PDF to Word Online or the best PDF to Word Convert Online for free?
If yes, you are at the right place.
Welcome to the world where people are trying to move on from the pandemic. I don’t know about you, but one of the only good things I’ve learned when the world suddenly pulled down its drapes, is how technology is so much more vast than I’d ever thought before.
Considered to be some of the worst times to have been alive according to history, we, the pandemic survivors have forever marked ourselves on the corner of some history book due in another half-century.
We are new to the advent of technology, and this pandemic would have been indeed unbearable if we did not have an internet connection and working gadgets, helpfully making sure that we do not miss our school, university, or office work.
But with this comes the utter horror of learning the nuances of operating the said gadgets. Despite the alarming amount of time I had spent glued to my mobile and laptop prior to the world shutdown, I was rendered speechless by the number of different options that Word had to offer.
I knew PDFs, and I knew the word, and I’d even heard about Google docs, but mixing them up together, and finding one within another was something I was wholly unprepared for.
My university had this brilliant idea of making us type all of the documents on word or docs and convert them into pdf before sending them across. Which by itself, took an embarrassingly long time for me to figure out, much to the chagrin of both my teacher and myself.
Which actually is quite easy, they provide you with helpful options that allow you to convert them into PDFs right away.
However, the real challenge is converting PDFs into word documents. Why they could not send us the assignments over directly in a word file, I would never know.
And this nearly impossible task I had to undertake had barely any instructions provided when I hit up google. Therefore, I’ve taken it upon myself to write about the helpful ways in which you can convert pdf files to word documents.
Also Read –
How Do You Do It On Google Docs?
Microsoft Word was my faithful companion during the first couple of decades of my life. However, I must admit, the layout of Google Docs has me hooked, sunk, and tethered.
With a minimal layout, Docs certainly has its advantages. As with all Google applications, you need to ensure that you are logged into your Google account before commencing this operation.
- The first step entails, opening the https://docs.google.com in the Chrome browser with your mail id already signed in.
- And if you forget to log in, no worries, they nudge you in the right direction with helpful prompts asking you to kindly log in first.
- After doing the above-mentioned steps, the individual needs to click on the “Upload” icon provided in google docs.
- This would be located in the top-right corner of the file list. It is placed below the last template in the gallery.
- Now, click the Upload tab.
- You can see this at the top of the “Open a file” window.
- The rest is easy, the individual needs to select a file from their device. This is done using the blue button located in the center of the window.
- Click on the PDF file you need and select Open.
- This step uploads the PDF file to the respective Google Drive.
- The individual can also preview the file after it’s done uploading.
- Now, click on the Open button in the menu. This can be found at the top-center part of the window.
- If the Open with the drop-down box is not visible, try moving the mouse to the top of the window.
- Select Google Docs on the menu.
- You can see that this process opens the PDF in Google Docs.
- Finally, save the PDF as a Word document.
- Since the file can be opened in Google docs, saving it as a Microsoft Word file is easy. The file, save as option allows for it to be saved as a Microsoft file with the .docx extension.
- Now, download it onto the computer.
- Select a save location and/or click Save if prompted.
And if you can’t see the icon for Google Docs as an option in the drop-down menu, all you have to do is add it. This can be done by clicking the Connect more apps in the drop-down menu, searching for google docs, and Installing to get it.
How Do You Do It On Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Office is a constant. Gadgets come and go but Microsoft is there to stay. Sorry, nostalgia. The founding father of all document viewers and editors, obviously, Microsoft Word came up with the option of converting PDF files into word documents.
The blue layout of Word shall forever remain iconic. For your pdf to turn up in a word file, follow the given steps.
- Go to the PDF file that is currently haunting your dreams.
- Right-click it. And if you are one of those people, who use gadgets that has a half-bitten apple symbol on the back, click on the Control button.
- This will open a context menu.
- Now, select the option that says, Open With.
- This option would be located fairly high on the list.
- Completing this step would open up another menu list.
- Now, select the option that says Microsoft Word on this menu.
- And voila, a Word document with the PDF content opens up.
- Now, select the OK button in order to convert the file.
- This would result in Word converting the file to its own format and displaying the results.
- One of the drawbacks of using this method is that the resultant document may have an uneven alignment that does not correspond to the source file.
- It is therefore better to manually edit the word document, inculcating the necessary changes such as the line and page breaks, graphics, etc.
- Furthermore, if the PDF is downloaded from the internet, Microsoft asks for confirmation before you can begin editing.
- The individual needs to click on the Enable Editing option to make changes to the file.
- Finally, save the converted PDF.
- This is done on Windows by carrying out the following steps — Click File, click Save As, click This PC, enter a file name, select a save location on the left side of the window, and click Save.
- Mac — Click File, click Save As, enter a name, select a file location, and click Save.
And there you have it, two fool-proof methods to convert your PDF files into shiny new Word documents without breaking a sweat or a blood vessel. Also, you have several online websites wherein you can directly upload your PDF file, wait a few minutes, shut down several adverts, and get them converted into Word documents. You can then download this onto your desktop.
There are applications available online wherein you can convert your pdf document into a word right away without having to download applications for the same.
This method is preferred while using a desktop. Whereas, using a mobile gadget warrants a downloaded application to convert the pdf to a word document.
Best Sites to convert PDF to Word Online
This is one of the foremost websites that convert pdf to editable word that appears at the top of your google hits for converting a pdf file into a word document.
Additionally, the website also allows additional features such as the addition of a digital signature, editing, etc. this is an approved website that is used by many to take care of their document conversion needs. However, it has a limited time period.
A popular mobile phone application that is used in the conversion of PDFs is the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor. As the name of the app suggests, it does a lot more than just mere conversion.
While a lot of applications claim to be the best of their sort, easyPDF is the best in their range. A tool that provides easy options to turn your PDFs into Word files.
Moreover, this application also allows the user to convert Office documents or pictures to PDF. The easyPDF app is also compatible with Word Processing software, cloud storage service, or email app.
A simple application that gets the job done in an easy and efficient manner. With PDF to Word Converter, the application allows you to use the application several times. The PDF to Word Converter android app also features an efficient and simple PDF conversion option.
The application has a lower data intake and can be carried out in a brisk, time-saving way without causing a strain on your battery life.
iLovePDF – Convert pdf to word free
This is an online pdf converter. Again one of the top-used website links for converting PDFs to Word documents. As with all online PDF converters, this website requires the document to be uploaded, and after a while, it provides you with the converted document.
However, it is safer to use the steps mentioned above before uploading data onto random websites.