In the last 25 years, the world as we know it has changed a lot. The world population has increased by 30%; the oil industry has massified in the United Arab Emirates, and some jobs have disappeared like book peddlers, pinsetters, telegraphist.
And of course, new ones have been created like online community managers or affiliate managers.
Although the affiliate industry has existed since forever (for example, acting as a referrer in local commerce to get a discount), only in recent years the business grown to become one of the best alternatives nowadays.
Most Popular And Best Affiliate Network in the Middle East
Today is entirely possible to get additional incomes via the Internet (for example, using Dubai affiliate networks like the arabclicks make money app).
What is an affiliate network?
An affiliate network is one of the new possibilities to get additional incomes working from home; in short, is a way of UAE online eCommerce.
It consists of a hub of companies (from airlines to fashion businesses) that seek to attract traffic to their websites; the main idea is to attract new customers and pay “affiliates” or “referrers” for each conversion or client they get.
Some sites pay per click, others pay per purchase, for registration, etc., all conditions must be posted on the affiliate network’s website.
The affiliate network has strategic connections with companies, and the whole idea is to increase the final sales of the business you promote. It is a win-win deal, because as much as your website organic traffic growths, more commission you will get for sales.
You should carefully read the terms and conditions and familiarize yourself with some important definitions:
- CPA (Cost Per Action): The affiliate network will pay for a particular action made by the customer (filling out a form, click somewhere, purchase a ticket, etc.);
- CPS (Cost Per Sale): The total cost and the sum of sales are considered for releasing the affiliate’s commission;
- New Customer: A brand new user that visits the commerce using your affiliate links;
- Existing Customer: Sometimes called “retag,” this is when a customer is already registered in the business but uses your links to buy something.
The Internet revolution and the Affiliate Market
As we said, the Internet revolution has changed our lives substantially. Today any business must have an online presence (some people even say that something that doesn’t exist on the Internet, doesn’t exist at all), and this has created an entire business for webmasters, advertisers, influencers, etc.
Anyone can start an affiliate business from home, and although it is not an easy thing to do, with a little effort, you can become a pro-affiliate.
Being an affiliate in the UAE 2019
Monetize your online traffic is a real possibility in 2019. Always remember that massive companies like Apple started in a garage, so it is never late to run your own business. To do this, you need to attract the right traffic for your website by:
- Creating original content in line with the sites you want to promote (for example, create a travel-blog for the countries of the GCC and add links to an airline’s website);
- Promoting your website and customized links on social networks like Instagram, YouTube, or for some professional content maybe LinkedIn;
- Make a clean design and offer something interesting to the website visitor, do not put a big sign with a “Click here” sign.
In the UAE, you can promote airlines like Emirates, luxury watches like Citizen, among an extensive list of options that you can find in the top UAE and KSA affiliate networks.
Payment methods for Affiliates in the UAE
Usually, the affiliate networks in the UAE and KSA processes payments every month depending on the deal offered (some sites pay 60 days after the sale for example).
You don’t need to set up sophisticated payment methods to receive your commission; usually, the payments are released using:
- Bank Check
- Bank Wire
Best affiliate network in the UAE and KSA
For choosing the best affiliate network in the middle east, you’ll need to consider several aspects:
- Trustability: Work only with trusted affiliate networks. Read forums, see what other webmasters say about payments, customer service, etc.;
- Brands promoted: the best affiliate networks in the UAE works only with the most potent brands;
- Website: A well-designed backend office with tracking tools and updated statistics is always a good sign of the affiliate network you are working with;
- Customer service: Make sure your affiliate network has several ways to contact them: phone, live chat, e-mail.
The best way to monetize your traffic in the UAE in 2019 is to start working with a trusted affiliate network. No matter what your area of interest is, there is for sure an online company looking for your website’s visitors.
Exploiting your abilities as an advertiser, writer, or influencer can boost your income in ways you never imagined before!
You Might Also Like:-