Curious to know how to get the Jio TV for PC? Well, you are in the right place!
With the introduction of Reliance Jio, the Internet game in India has changed drastically.
Data charges have become lower than ever before, which led to a rapid increase in the number of Internet users in India.
Shortly, Mobile TV applications have become the one-stop entertainment destination for many.
Among all those live TV apps, Jio TV has made its own mark in the live TV market in no time. With the Jio TV app, you are all set to explore a plethora of channels and live TV shows without spending any extra subscription charges on it.
But the problem with the Jio TV app is that it is only available for smartphones and tablets. So what if you want to experience your favorite shows on a bigger screen? Well, don’t worry. We have prepared a detailed guide to solve this trouble.
This article will assist you to install and use the jio tv app download for pc windows or your laptop. So keep reading this article till the very end to install and use Jio TV on PC or your laptop.
What is Jio TV App?
“What’s so special about the Jio TV app?” Well, let me give you a quick note.
Jio TV is the exclusive Live TV app for Jio SIM users. The app comes well packed with all essential features which can turn your smartphone into a Live TV. This includes 600+ channels in 15+ languages covering all your favorite genres! As a result, you can stream TV shows, watch movies, sports and more. Further, the app supports various regional languages and is totally free to use as well.
Bonus Jio TV Features:
- Comes with 600+ Popular Channels
- Experience TV Shows in your Preferred Language
- Enjoy Live Sports, live Cricket match
- Dedicated Featured Tab for Trending Shows
- Record your Favorite Shows
- Set Reminders for Preferred Shows
- Free to Use
Download Jio tv for pc using Android Emulators
Things were pretty straight and easy when the Jio Tv website was live. Unfortunately, the web version of Jio Tv isn’t available right now. As a result, the best possible way to access jiotv app download for pc is by using an Android emulator, that helps us to run Android apps on your Windows PC or laptop.
With Android Emulators, you will be able to run the JioTV app for PC without much effort.
Though there are numerous Android emulators available, we have selected the best 3 of them for this detailed guide. You can simply follow the steps below to experience this live TV app for PC.
What do you need?
Well, here’s a list of all odds and ends required to install the Jio TV app for PC-
- A PC or laptop (with basic requirements for running Android Emulator)
- Android Emulator to run Jio TV app
- Jio Login ID and password for login
Jio TV App for PC using Bluestacks
When it comes to Android Emulators for PC, Bluestacks is a big cheese.
The app lets you play your favorite android apps on your PC or laptop without any hassle. Although most people use Bluestacks for experiencing their favorite Android games on a bigger screen, the same can be used for running a variety of Android apps, Like Snaptube, MX Player as well.
So now, let’s see how you can run the Jio TV app for PC using Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Download and install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- Launch and Configure the Bluestacks Application.
- Once you have completed setting up the Bluestacks Emulator, go to settings and Sign in with your Google Account.
- Now open the Google Play Store app from Bluestacks.
- Install the Jio TV app just like you install it on your Android devices.
- Once the installation is completed, open the Jio TV app.
- Log in using your Jio ID and password and start streaming!
Jio TV app for PC using Nox Player
Nox Player is yet another well-known Android Emulator for running Android apps on your laptop or desktop PC. With Nox Player, installing Jio TV on your laptop is totally hassle-free. Nox player is free to download and comes with a set of handy features as well.
So if you are using the Nox player app to install the Jio TV app for PC, well then follow these steps:
- Download and install Nox Player on your laptop.
- Open Nox Player and complete its initial setup.
- Now go to settings and sign in with your Google Account.
- Open the Play store app and search for “jio live tv”.
- Click on the installation button and wait until the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, you are ready to use the Jio Tv app.
- Sign in to the Jio TV app using your Jio ID and password and start streaming right away!
Jio TV app for PC using Memu Emulator
Be it Android games or apps, Memu Emulator can handle it all. Talking about its performance, Memu Emulator too is pretty much capable of handling tasks without getting sluggish.
You can consider the Memu Emulator application to run the Jio TV app for PC, jio tv on laptop if you are looking for an alternative Android emulator to Bluestacks and Nox Player.
Here are the steps for installing Jiotv download for pc using Memu emulator:
- Visit the Memu Emulator website and download the installation package.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your PC and install the setup package.
- After completing the installation process, launch Memu Emulator, and complete its basic settings.
- Now if you have done that, launch the Play Store app and sign-in with your Google Account.
- Search for the Jio Tv app and click on the installation button.
- After completing the installation, open the Jio TV app and log-in with your Jio ID and password and you are ready to go!
So that’s all about installing the Jio TV for PC Online or laptop. Done with all the steps? Well then grab some popcorn and start streaming your favorite shows on a bigger screen right away!
And if you find this article helpful, do share it with your friends!
What is Jio TV?
Jio Tv is the exclusive live Tv app from Jio. Users can stream live shows, watch movies, sports and even more using this single app. Moreover, it is a one-stop destination for all your entertainment.
Is Jio TV available for PC?
As of now, the Jio Tv app is only available for Smartphones and tablets. But still, you can make use of Android Emulators to run Jio live tv app for pc without any fuss. You can follow our detailed guide to download and install Jio TV download for PC Windows 10.
Which are the best Android Emulators for running Jio TV for PC?
Though there are numerous Android Emulators in the market, we find Bluestacks, Nox Player and Memu Emulator as the best ones to run the Jio TV app for PC. You can choose one of these after reading our detailed guide on jio tv download for pc download.
Is the Jio Tv for PC free to download?
Yes, you can install and use the Jio TV on Pc for free. If you are searching the Jio TV app for PC free download guides, you can follow our detailed article.